Saturday, June 10, 2006

Showers Of Blessing!

Today is our 3 year anniversary. It was going to be a bust of a day since it's Vince's weekend to work. So, he got up at 5:30, got ready for work, said good-bye, I love you, etc, and was on his way to work. Well, 8:30 rolls around and I hear the bedroom door opening - somewhat startled (ok, a lot startled) and sit up to see Vince standing at the bedroom door with 2 dozen roses! He got called off of work today since the count was low. What a blessing! We get to spend our anniversary together! God is so good! Vince was praying that he'd get called off today, and he did! I am so happy to get to spend the day with my love and be together on our anniversary!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Anniversary Baby! I'm so thankful that God brought us together! To many many more years together! I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.