Thursday, June 01, 2006

Before & After

Ok - I'm on a blogging roll tonight I guess!

For those of you that haven't seen my current pictures, I'm going to post my before surgery & current pictures. Warning - the before picture is quite scary! I'm doing well since my surgery in September. I've lost 53 pounds and am over half-way to my goal! God is good!

BEFORE



CURRENT



I've even lost another 5 pounds since this picture. I'll update more after we go up to New Hampshire and have pictures of us all dressed up from the wedding!

1 comments:

Elaine said...

Abby, at Northland you made me laugh until my stomach hurt. I think you may have been involved in an episode of Mountain Dew spraying out of my nose once...
It is so good to catch up with you on your blog. You look good!
Elaine (Sischo)