Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009

I had a great Mother's Day Weekend! We did most of our celebrating on Saturday since Sunday's are always so hectic for us. It started out with gifts (my favorites!!).





DIGITAL FRAME KEYCHAIN



SPA PACKAGE - FACIAL, PEDICURE, MASSAGE - WHOO HOO!



ME AND MY MAN

Then we went out to lunch at my favorite restaurant - Mitchell's Fish Market! YUMMY! I had clam chowder and Chilean Sea Bass! After that we went to ColdStone Creamery - another one of my favorites!



COLORING AT THE RESTAURANT


Then we went home and played in the yard for a while - it was such a nice day!!


ELI GIVING DADDY A RIDE



MY MAIN SQUEEZE!


Today we went to church where I got a flower and Eli made me a very nice picture with his fingerprint as the center of the flower on the picture. So cute!







Then as I was going to the nursery to pick up Eli, one of the ladies handed me a coupon for free ice cream at ColdStone Creamery!!! 2 days in a row!!! Whoo hoo!!

We got Chipotle after church and then went home to take naps! What a great weekend I had. My boys spoiled me so much! I'm so blessed to be Elijah's mommy and am so grateful for the men in my life!

Also, I'd like to wish my Mom and Grandmother Happy Mother's Day!! I wish we lived closer so we could celebrate together! I love you both so much!!!



All the Mother's Day Pictures can be seen HERE.

0 comments: