Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love It When Wednesdays!!

I Love It When. . . .

. . .Elijah freely gives kisses!

. . .Elijah whimpers when he has to leave nursery at church since he's having such a good time.

. . .Vince scratches my back in just the right spot.

. . .Our nephew Wesley cuts our grass (for only $10!) and then hangs out and plays with Eli. Eli loves his cousin Weslesy!

. . .I receive encouragement and hope from friends.

. . .Elijah is falling asleep on my shoulder, then wakes up to point out my facial body parts, and then promptly falls asleep afterwards!

. . .Elijah wakes up in the morning greeting me with, "Hi Mommy!"

. . .I get out of work early and get to go home and veg with my boys.

. . .Eli picks up on new words/phrases/sentences every day and repeats them to us!

. . .Eli tells me he has to pee, and uses the potty (WHOO HOO!!)

So, it's your turn! What do you "Love It When. . ."? Please share!!!!

2 comments:

the johnson crew said...

so beautifully written...

Kelly Glupker said...

I love it when Owen takes long naps and obeys. Aren't I selfish? :)