I Love It When. . .
. . .Eli says, "Hmm, Let's See" while we're "investigating something!
. . .Vince gets out of VLI early and brings home nachos!
. . .Vince gives in and satisfies my craving for Chipotle (it's all about food -ha!)
. . .Eli willingly gives kisses, and plenty of them!
. . .Eli wakes up from his nap happy and ready to play.
. . .We find a great game to put on my iPhone that Eli LOVES (thanks Shannon!)
. . .I get to see Vince in the morning before I go to work (even though he scared the living daylights out of me walking in the door just as I was about to open the door to leave!!!! I calmed down after a while! ha!)
. . .MY MOM AND GRANDMOTHER COME TO VISIT FOR A FEW DAYS!!! WHOO HOOO!
. . .I get out of work early (Thursday and Friday) to spend time with family!
. . .We have a family hug - it can't get any better than that!
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN! WHAT DO YOU LOVE IT WHEN.....???
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I Love It When Wednesday!
Posted by Abby at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Which game did he love?
I love it when you tell me what your secret plans are!
;-)
Post a Comment