Monday, May 04, 2009

Elijah-Isms

Elijah has been talking up a storm lately and is really starting to "make sense" with what he's saying. Here are some recent fun conversations with Eli.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elijah had his little people farm up on my lap the other day, and he's peeking through the openings in the farm, and kept saying, "I SEE YOU!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same night we were playing with the farm, Eli started giggling and laughing at different faces and sounds I was making, and then he laughed and then looked at me and said, "YOU'RE SILLY!" He's been laughing and saying it ever since!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elijah was sitting up on my lap and we were reading together. He stopped and turned toward me and started poking at my face. He was examining this one spot on my cheek and was looking at me inquisitively. Finally, he said, "WHAT'S THAT MOMMY." I had to tell him that mommy had a pimple! Thanks for pointing it out kiddo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Eli started to feel sick and had a fever most of the day and just didn't feel well. Last night, he was sitting in Vince's lap and was just cuddling on Vince's shoulder. He started saying, "DADDY" and then he told Vince, "I'M SICK." Poor kiddo knew he was sick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning when Vince got Eli up, Eli started saying, "JUICE". Vince explained to him that he needed to have his diaper changed first, and he kept asking for juice. Finally, Eli told Vince, "I WANT JUICE!" Guess he knew what would make him feel better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What would one of my posts be without a picture! Here's one of my little man last night!

0 comments: