Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Love It When Wednesday (One Day Late)

I'm going to try to do this every Wednesday, because there are so many things that happen during the week that I just LOVE! Will you join me?

I Love It When. . .

. . .Elijah snuggles up into the crook of my neck and holds on tight!

. . .Elijah makes animal noises and then asks me what animal it is, then tells me which one it is!

. . .Vince does the laundry so I don't have to worry about it (what a great husband!)

. . .We go to Jungle Jim's and have a fun time looking at all the international foods!

. . .The perfect idea for Elijah's 2nd Birthday Party just falls into place!

. . .Elijah lets me rock him to sleep.

. . .We can grill out every night!

. . .Elijah swings in his swing and says, "Whee", "Whoo Hoo", and "Ye-Haw!"

. . .Elijah "sings" Old McDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, and various other songs (that we can't distinguish!

. . .Elijah looks at any picture of a baby or child, and says with delight, "BABY"

. . .Elijah runs into nursery on Sunday, because he knows it's a lot of fun!

. . .Elijah takes a bath and thinks it's hilarilous to splash me (I have fun with it at least!)

. . .Elijah actually eats something we put on his plate!

. . .Vince sends me random pictures of Elijah during the day.

What do YOU love it when. . . .?


ONE OF VINCE'S RANDOM ELI PICTURES

0 comments: