Ok - I absolutely LOVE Vera Bradley. I currently have at least 18 VB pieces, and cannot wait to get more! Here are the new fall colors that were out for a preview for a week. I can't wait until they are out in July so I can start bidding on new stuff on Ebay! (in case you haven't done this before, I have gotten MOST of my VB for at least 40-50% off! BRAND NEW! So, here are the new VB colors/patters for Fall 2008. Drumroll please.............................
PUCCINI
CAFE LATTE
NIGHT OWL
FRANKLY SCARLETT
My favorites are the Puccini and Cafe Latte - now I have to decide which one of those I want! At least I have some time to make that decision!! Enjoy!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Vera Bradley Spoiler Alert!
Posted by Abby at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like puccini the best!
Post a Comment