Ok - it's hard to answer back all your questions that are in comments, because I fear that you won't check back to see if I've responded or not - then I feel weird responding on your posts because what I say has nothing to do with what you posted about!! So, here are some answers to many of your recent questions!!
Q: Did Vince pick out the ring all by himself?
A: No - he had some assistance by yours truly!
Q: Was the ring your originally ring that was added on to?
A: No - this was a whole new BEAUTIFUL ring!
Q: Did the tattoo hurt?
A: Surprisingly, NO! I know some of you won't believe that, but it honestly didn't hurt. It was annoying at times with certain colors, but it wasn't painful at all. There were actually times when I almost fell asleep!!
Q: How long did the tattoo take?
A: About an hour - done before I really knew it!
Q: Will there be another tattoo if you have another baby?
A: YES! With each child, they will get a tattoo (good thing we're only planning on 2 kids!!).
Q: Did you design the tattoo?
A: Somewhat - I gave the artist the general idea that I wanted as well as some pictures, and this is what he came up with.
I think those are the basics that have been asked the last few days!! Hope this helps!!!

1 comments:
thanks for answering all my questions! i think i asked almost all of those . . . i can't help having a curious mind! :)
Post a Comment