Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift!

Today I got my Mother's Day gift from Vince! I decided several weeks ago that I wanted to get another tattoo for Mother's Day. So, I figured out the basic design that I wanted which has the "E" for Elijah and had the tattoo artist put it all together for me. I am SO happy with how it came out!


BEFORE



FUNKY BANDAGES



FINISHED TATTOO



UP CLOSE

4 comments:

Sara said...

You are very brave! I am certainly not
"cut out" for tatoos.
I am with you on the one piece rompers. He wears a lot of them. I also love shirts that snap like a onesie-otherwise the shirt just doesn't stay down!

Anonymous said...

Love the tattoo!!!! I've been wanting to get another tattoo as well...this one being one for Caleb.

Kelli said...

Wow, that is really beautiful!! I don't know if I would ever be that brave. How special. I love the pictures of Elijah. It is so neat to see him grow and learn new things.

Unknown said...

That's gorgeous! And so big too - was it extremely painful?!?