Thursday, May 29, 2008

My HILARIOUS son!

Last night Elijah was in rare form! We were doing our bedtime routine (Vince gives him his bottle, he then comes to me for some Mommy time, and then I put him in his crib). Well, last night, I was holding/burping him, and he decided to blow farts on my arm - you know where you make that fart noise with your mouth. He did a few here and there and it was so funny - it got Vince and me laughing pretty hard. Well, then Elijah was mastering the art of making fart noises with his mouth on my arm, and he was going to town on them, which in turn got Elijah laughing so hard! I think this is the hardest and longest I have heard Elijah laugh. He would throw his head back and laugh so hard, and then do more fart noises. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard. Of course, I don't have any pictures or video (guess I should bring the video camera EVERYWHERE with me!). Take my word for it - it was hilarious and Elijah was having the best time. His laugh is SO contagious. I just love that little boy sooo much!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun family moment! And a great memory you can remind him of when he gets older. :)