We got this truck for Elijah a few weeks ago and it's one of those 3-stage things where he can use it when he's scooting, then when he's walking with assistance, and then when he's able to ride it. It's a lot of fun and makes truck noises, and he likes playing with that. He hasn't mastered the riding yet, actually, he's just barely mastering the walking with it! But, I tried to put him on it the other night, and he was having fun!
THIS IS FUN!
WHAT'S THIS DO?
OH COOL!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Just Riding Along!
Posted by Abby at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute! I need to get Gage something like that... Looks fun!
And nice to hear someone else appreciates VB like I do, although I don't have quite that many pieces, and I am still obsessed with the old patterns:) I just think that they are cute and not too ridiculously priced like other bags. I should try the ebay thing...
Post a Comment