I had a great first Mother's Day! It started on Friday when Vince had flowers delivered to my office. I had already left for the day, so I had to go back and get them! No problem - we were only 10 minutes away from my office, so we didn't mind!
Then, today I got a nice gift from Elijah - a pretty spa set with yummy smelling lotions and bath gels and such. I can't wait to use it!!
I will be getting my gift from Vince next weekend when I get my new tattoo, so I'm psyched about that! BUT, he also gave me a gift today that was an early Anniversary gift (our anniversary is June 10), so I was pleasantly surprised by that!!
BEAUTIFUL!
UP CLOSE!! 48 diamonds total!
Mother's Day Shot
Then we went to lunch at Mitchell's Fish Market down at Newport on the Levee (shopping/eating area just a few blocks from our house). Being from New England, fresh seafood is a must! I got spoiled growing up there and having yummy seafood! So, when I want REAL seafood, we head to Mitchell's. I got lobster and clam chowder and Vince got Chilean Sea Bass. It was SO yummy!! Elijah enjoyed the bread, oyster crackers, and even a cucumber slice!

(I find it humorous that the restaurant is next to the aquarium! hmmm!)

Then after lunch, we came home to relax and NAP! It was so nice!
(After nap time!)
I had such a great first Mother's Day! I hope all the other mother's out there had a great day too!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My First Mother's Day
Posted by Abby at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you got spoiled on mother's day! those tulips are gorgeous and that ring is stunning! was that your wedding ring that he had revamped?
I love the picture of you!
I am glad you had a good Mother's Day and your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment