Monday, March 22, 2010

Mother's Exchange Sale

I went to the Mother's Exchange sale this weekend and did SO well. The Mother's Exchange is a group of moms that get together several times a year and have a huge sale (clothing, toys, gear, etc). I went back in the fall and did really well, and I was excited to go this time because after having Ethan, I realized that the summer clothes that we had saved from Eli were not going to work well with Ethan. He's much bigger than Eli was and they were born different seasons. And, Eli is starting to grow like a weed, so I had to get some summer clothes for him. Well, I went bright and early on Saturday while all the boys were sleeping, and it was a madhouse! People everywhere, but I got right in and dug my way through the clothes. This is what I got!

For Eli:
3 Sleeveless T-Shirts
6 Short Sleeve T-Shirts
1 Pair Denim Overall Pants
1 Pair Khaki Overall Shorts
1 Romper
5 Pairs of Shorts
Some of the brands included are Jumping Beans (Kohl's), Gymboree, Osh Kosh, Old Navy, Arizona Jean Company, Children's Place




For Ethan:
16 Pairs Socks
2 Pairs Slippers
1 Sun hat
1 Pair Sandals
1 Hooded Jacket
1 Sleeper
3 Pairs Overall Shorts with Matching Shirt
5 Short Sleeve Rompers
3 Sleeveless Rompers
2 Pair Pants
1 Short Set
3 Pair Shorts
7 Pair Overall Shorts
1 Cardigan Sweater
5 Short Sleeve Shirts
Some of the brands included are Osh Kosh, Carters, Baby Gap, Sonoma, Old Navy, Children's Place.











I got ALL of this for $91.50!!!!!! I also picked up a Handy Manny Car for Eli for $5. all in all, it was a great day of shopping to get both boys their summer wardrobes!!!!

1 comments:

the johnson crew said...

how fun! i love second-hand shopping! i can't wait to go yard saling... although i don't have room for anything.

i guess i can shop for out-door toys and bikes. :)