Well, I finally went and got my hair cut and colored! I've been needing to for a while, but I just haven't had the time/energy to go out and get it done. Well, I finally got out last night and got it done. It's a total change and I LOVE it! I figure, I needed to have a change before I turn 30 (only 43 days left in my 20's - ugh!!!)
So, I got several inches cut off and it's a lighter brown with blonde highlights now. Here's the final product:
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
New Do
Posted by Abby at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Looks like it's easier too! Love it, and I'm sure you do too!
Looks great on you! Fun and professional looking. Oh my, I only have a month left until my 30th bday too. When's your bday? Mine's 1/14. I haven't even thought about it though with the pregnancy and all that's going on. Not such a big deal now that it's just around the corner.
Post a Comment