Friday, June 08, 2007

In The Homestretch!

Ok - I'm now 9 months pregnant, and SO ready to have this baby!! I'm uncomfortable all the time, in pain at times, tired due to lack of sleep, in the bathroom non-stop, have major cankles, and am just so READY! I have pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel now, so that's a whole other pain to deal with!!!

I've loved being pregnant, don't get me wrong, but I'm just ready to meet my little man. So many people have told me that the last month of pregnancy is the hardest - and boy are they SO right!!

Here's some pictures from tonight!

36 Weeks and Counting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Serious Cankles!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Belly Pic
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


30 days and counting - the nursery is ready, the hospital bags are packed, our phone list is ready, I'm pre-registered at the hospital, and we're just about done watching our childbirth dvd. We're ready Elijah - we can't wait to meet you!

5 comments:

S said...

how exciting! It won't be much longer now. The last month of my pregnancy I had carpal tunnel also. I would elevate my wrists at night so they wouldn't be so swollen. Kristi Flinck said that the last month of pregnancy really helps you be done being pregnant.

Unknown said...

I agree, the last month is the worst. Especially before your first child because you're so nervous and excited. I daydreamed about Chloe constantly during those last few weeks! I slept on the couch much of the last month, I found the back support much better than pillows in bed.

Are you still working? Is your doc giving you any hope that you might go early? Hang in there!

Janelle Miller said...

Oh I remember the cankles!!! Mine lasted even for about a week or so afterwards too (sorry for the discouragement of that comment). I couldn't wait to get my ankles back! When they finally did come back I was so excited that I immediately put on some capris!!! =) Hang in there, you're almost done! Stay well rested here toward the end because it really could be any day now! My Aaron was a surprising two weeks early, or at least it took me by surprise! You sound well prepared though! We're still praying for safe, healthy delivery for Mom and Eli!

Dawn said...

I love the pictures! You should go and have your nails painted and get a foot massage (if that makes the cankles feel better).

Abby said...

I actually have a pedicure and such on my list of things I need to get done! We'll see if I get to it this week. I haven't had one since February, so I'm TOTALLY due for one!!!