Monday, March 20, 2006

This song just popped into my head while I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Vince. Shrimp - yummy!

Anyway, last spring, May 5, 2005 to be exact, Vince and I lost our twins to miscarriage. After almost 18 months of trying to get pregnant, and a medical diagnosis of a condition that wasn't very positive, obviously, the loss of our babies was devistating, and still is at times!

I've been dealing with depression and emotional pain, and like many people do, question why this happened to me. Well, this song just popped into my head like I said, and maybe this is the beginning of my emotional healing. One can hope and pray that it's so!

I KNOW GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES
HE LEADS IN EVERY PATH I TAKE
ALONG THE WAY THAT'S LEADING ME TO HOME
THOUGH AT TIMES MY HEART WILL BREAK
THERE'S A PURPOSE IN EVERY CHANGE HE MAKES
THAT OTHERS WILL SEE MY LIFE AND KNOW
THAT GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES

How true, and how life changing this can be!

0 comments: