We bought a mini-van! We never thought that we would be a mini-van family, but after having Elijah, we realized that it's something we needed to do. We found a GREAT deal on a 2007 Hyundai Entourage, slightly used. We traded in Vince's Santa Fe since it was paid off and were able to do a down payment too! I'm so excited about our new van! God is good!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Well, we finally did it. . . . .
Posted by Abby at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a HUGE blessing!!! I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy it! It'll be wonderful if you ever take a trip anywhere! Praise the Lord!
Wow, that's a sharp looking mini-van! I am hoping we won't have to be a mini-van family, I'm much more of a station wagon type of gal. :) But I certainly do envy the height and ease of getting a child into a mini-van. Congrats!
Post a Comment