Here are just some of Elijah's pictures from his 4-month photo shoot. He did SUCH a great job! I am so thankful - I was praying all week that he would do well, and he was perfect! It was hard to choose the pictures - they took 92 and they were mostly all great!
Enjoy!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Elijah's 4-Month Photo Shoot
Posted by Abby at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What GREAT pictures!!!! He is just so incredibly adorable!!! He has some of the funniest expressions too! I love the one of you and he! I'm sure it was very hard to choose! Great job Elijah!
He's so funny and photogenic! I like the cloud background and also the ones where he's smiling and laughing in his yellow plaid shirt. Where'd you go for his pictures again?
We went to a place called Portrait Innovations. They have them scattered across the US. They have some in Ohio, but I'm not sure where you are near in Ohio. They did an AMAZING job and the price was VERY reasonable!
Post a Comment