So, today is the day that I have dreaded for the past 3 months. Today is the day that I expect to cry throughout the day. Today is the day that I now have come to loathe. Today, I go back to work. I am not at all looking forward to the day, and am very sad to have to go back to work. I have SO enjoyed being home with Elijah the past 14 weeks. I have enjoyed every second of every day (even during Elijah's fussy-butt times). I know it's going to be a rough day for me today. Elijah, I'm sure, will have times of extra fussiness when he just wants his Momma (I hope at least!). This is Vince's first full day with Elijah too, so this is a day of adjustment for everyone!
Elijah won't be going to the sitter's (our sister-in-law) until Wednesday, so at least he has some time to get adjusted to being away from his momma. I pray that today FLIES by and that I get through it with not too many tears! I'm REALLY praying for a part-time job that pays decently so I don't have to go back to work full-time, but that's a long shot at this point. Only God knows!
I'll let you know how today goes and how many tears are shed!
Monday, October 01, 2007
It's "D-Day!"
Posted by Abby at 6:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment