
Well, next week is Eli's last swimming class. We've done 2 sessions (7 weeks each) and have had a blast! I think Eli is ready to move to something different, so I'm signing him up for the Preschool Tumble With Me Class at our YMCA. I'm really excited about him trying something new! Since Eli doesn't get much interaction with other kids his age (with the exception of church nursery once a week), I want him to get involved in activities that would allow such interactions! I think this class will do just that! Anyone else do tumbling classes? What should I expect? It's the parent/child classes since he's only (almost) 2. I'll get a work out too! ha!! I'm really looking forward to some fun times ahead!
Friday, April 03, 2009
Swimming Ends, Tumbling Begins!
Posted by Abby at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment