Friday, April 10, 2009

Ready For Bed

Last night when I was bringing Eli up to bed, we stopped in our bedroom so I could turn on the lamp (so I could find my way later!). Before I knew it, he climbed up the stairs into the bed (stairs are for the dog, but apparently, now for Eli too!) and got right into bed. He laid right down on the pillow and pulled the covers up over him. He then looked at me and said, "Good Night", and then said, "Bye Bye". Guess he was ready for bed! Of course I didn't have my camera with me last night, but tonight, I brought my camera upstairs with us to see if he would do it again. Sure enough, Eli climbed right up into our bed, laid down on the pillow and pulled the covers up on him! It is SO cute! What a little man we have!




0 comments: