So, I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from our trip to New Hampshire! We had a great time visiting my family. We got to go to Boston for a day and see some stuff and then spent the rest of the time with my mom and grandmother and my sister and her family. It went way too fast! The flight up to NH was quite eventful! We were on a smaller plane, and Eli just didn't want to sit still at all! We brought the DVD player, but you can only play it at certain times, and the seats were so small, it was hard to get it set up. By the end of the 2 hour flight, I was sweating and ready to get off the plane! I started praying then for the flight home 4 days later!
The flight home was MUCH better. I was alone on the flight home with Eli. Vince had to go back a day earlier since he was starting a new job. I got to the ticket counter and asked if there was a row that had both seats available, and thankfully there was! We were able to have our own row, even though we didn't have a ticket for Eli (thank you God!). Eli hadn't napped but 20 minutes the whole day, so he wasn't as wired. We bought him a few new toys for the flight and had plenty of snacks and juice. The flight home was MUCH better. I have decided that if we fly again before we have to buy Eli a ticket, we're going to arrange to fly on a JET and have a layover to let Eli run out his energy!
The trip was a lot of fun and I miss my family already! Here's some highlights from the trip below. To see more pics, go HERE.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Our Trip To New Hampshire!
Posted by Abby at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment