Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My To Do List has a To Do List!


Am I the only one who makes lists for everything? I'm working on getting everything set for Gatlinburg (in 2 days!!) and have discovered that my To Do List now has it's own To Do List! I'm just always afraid that I'm going to forget something, so my lists include EVERYTHING and then some for packing. Makes for a full carload, but I will have everything we need and will not have forgetten anything!


Am I the only one that is this crazy with lists?!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Isn't it amazing how much more STUFF you need with a kiddo? I am always amazed - and you are right, you definitely don't want to forget anything!

Unknown said...

I constantly have a to-do list going. Can't trust this brain of mine to remember things anymore! I agree, it's ridiculous how much stuff you need to cart along with little kids. Enjoy your trip!