We had a great time in Gatlinburg this year. It was a nice relaxing weekend, with no agenda (besides hitting certain restaurants!). We had pretty decent weather - some rain here and there, but it didn't put a damper on our time at all. My mom flew down the day before and went with us. She flew back to NH this morning, which is sad for all of us, but having her come with us on our yearly trip to Gatlinburg for the 2nd year in a row was great! Maybe a new tradition?!
Here's a few pictures from our trip. All of the pictures are HERE.
THE AMAZING VIEW FROM OUR FRONT DOOR!
NANNA AND ELI
TRYING OUT ALL THE ROCKING CHAIRS
ELIJAH'S YEARLY PICTURE ON THIS HORSE!
FAMILY SHOT
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Gatlinburg 2009
Posted by Abby at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I'm so jealous AGAIN!!! Looks like such a great time!
Your family picture is great other than the unintentional I'm sure bunny ears on you! Oh well, at least you know Easter is in the near future! :)
I have never been to Gatlinburg before, but it is our goal to go before we move out of Kentucky. I'll have to check with you before we go so you can tell me what we don't want to miss!
That is funny that you have bunny ears. HAHA
Post a Comment