I just want to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to my mommy!! She is such a great mom and Nanna! She sacrificed so much for me and my sister growing up to ensure we could be in a Christian school and make sure we were taken care of. She's been a great example to us and has been my mother and friend! She's so funny and always cracks us up! She's an amazing Nanna too!
So Mom. we hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you soooo much! Happy Birthday Mom and Nanna!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Posted by Abby at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You ladies make a lovely trio! And you look terrific, Abby! Very polished!
Thanks Karen - although I wish I still looked like that! HA! That was from a wedding during summer 2006 (pre-baby!).
That last picture is just priceless!!! What a blessing to have such a wonderful Mom!!!
Post a Comment