Here's Elijah (and Vince) at Costco last week. He enjoyed the trip and behaved so great. He loves his Snugli. Vince had so many people (women of course) come up to him and ooh and ahh at Elijah. Apparently when he was checking out (and I was getting some pop) the girls at the checkout commented on what a great job he was doing as "Mr. Mom". He promptly informed them that Mrs. Mom was in the store too - apparently they sounded disappointed! What is it with women and men with babies! It's crazy! Anyway, here's Elijah in the meat aisle at Costco - we're teaching him young that the Costco meat aisle is WONDERFUL!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Our Trip To Costco
Posted by Abby at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I KNOW! For some reason strangers think any dad with a baby is like a super mr. mom. What is that all about? I thought this parenting stuff was supposed to be 50/50. I guess in a world where many dads contribute sperm and then leave, seeing a committed dad is a rarity.
I think this is such a funny picture! How fun to have a picture in the grocery store. :)
Post a Comment