Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sleepy

Elijah was so sleepy when we brought him upstairs last night to give him his bedtime feeding. Vince put him on our bed, and he stayed like this for a while.



We eventually woke him up to feed him, and Praise the Lord, Elijah slept through the night!!! 7 1/2 hours! I woke up at 5 since that is his "usual" wake up and feed me time. He was still sound asleep. Of course, I checked him to make sure he was ok (typical mom) and he was blissfully asleep. Now, let's just hope for more nights like last night!

4 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Yay for him sleeping through the night!! Hope it continues!

Unknown said...

Congrats on sleeping through the night!!! That's such a lovely milestone. :)

the johnson crew said...

what a blessing! he is so adorable.

Janelle said...

Aren't sleeping babies just the best thing in the whole entire world?!!! They are such angels when they're sleeping! He is too adorable! YAY, YAY, YAY for sleeping through the night!!!!!!! I think Aaron was about 2 1/2 months old when he started sleeping through the night and that was the most wonderful thing EVER!!! I think I was a totally different person once that lovely stage began! Keep it up Elijah!!!