Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random Cuteness

Some pictures of Elijah - He's 4 weeks now and I don't know where the time went!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Elijah is beautiful! I can't believe that he is a month old! Noah is almost one and the year has flown bye.

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness, he's so adorable!!! And so alert! Yes, time flies so fast. Try as much as you can to absorb EVERYTHING because the next thing you know that stage is gone. Hope you are doing well and that he's figured out that night time is for sleeping, not eating!!! =) He's looking healthy as well as cute!

pamela s said...

You'll have to fight the girls off of him!! :) What a cute little guy.
Hope you're getting the rest you need!

Karen said...

He is so, so cute!

the johnson crew said...

elijah is so cute. i am so happy for you guys!

Sara said...

I am finally catching up on everyone! He is beautiful, Abby! I just love those eyes.. So precious.