So, I have 22 days left until my scheduled c-section, which by the way, I really DOUBT I'm going to make it to! Ethan has flipped and is head down and has dropped into position. I'm uncomfortable ALL the time, and am sore and tired non-stop. So, for everyone's sake, I'm really hoping he comes before my c-section date (but not until AFTER my hair cut and pedicure on January 15th)!
There is still SO much to get done before Ethan's arrival. Here's just a sampling of what's on my to do list still:
*Bring down swing and nursing stuff from Attic (this will be Vince's job of course)
*Bring down carseat and bases and install in cars
*Set up pack-n-play in den, which needs to be re-arranged
*Finish putting away the Christmas decorations!!!
This is just a SMALL portion of things that need to get done. I also have to think about getting everything done at work as well. There isn't going to be anyone coming in and doing my job while I'm out. I have some people set up to do small tasks during the time that I'm out, but I'm trying to get everything set up and settled before I go out on leave. Can we say stressed?! UGH!
It really doesn't help that we were all sick last weekend - Eli had bronchitis and an ear infection, and Vince and I have been dealing with colds/asthma flare ups (Vince) and sinus crud. Perfect timing, huh?
JUST ONE OF THE LOADS OF LAUNDRY FOR ETHAN. MANY MORE TO COME!
So, I'm 36 weeks/9 months pregnant! Time has flown this pregnancy - I think it helps I've had Eli to keep me VERY occupied! I'm very sore and wobbling quite well these days! Each morning I make it into work, it's like everyone is surprised to see me - ha! Anytime now. We'll be celebrating my birthday dinner this weekend just in case we don't make it to my actual birthday on the 24th. Even our doctor doesn't think we'll make it to our c-section date. How reassuring :-)
Here's my most recent picture - I'm huge! (It's all baby, right?! He is a big boy)
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
36 Weeks!
Posted by Abby at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment