Thursday, September 03, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies



So I made cookies last night, and it was just frozen dough that was already pre-portioned (school fundraiser for a co-worker), so I had Eli help me. I gave him the dough and he was putting it on the cookie sheet. Well, he got to one of the balls of dough, and looked at it, took a bite out of it (or at least tried since it was frozen), and said, "Mmmmmm, Yummy!" And then looked up at me and smiled! SO cute!

Then after dinner I asked him if he wanted a cookie and he said "no". So, then I said, "They're chocolate chip cookies!" And he looked at me with his eyes wide open and said, "CHOCOLATE?!?!" I gave him the cookie and he picked the chocolate out of the cookie and then handed the chocolate-less cookie to me!

I JUST LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH!!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

That is HALARIOUS!!!!!!!! At least you get your medicine of laughter with him around!!! You should just make him cupcakes! It's easier to just lick the frosting off rather than pick all the chips out!!! :) TOO cute!!!