Well, I missed my 500th post the other day! Go figure - it's hard when I post 30 things at once (oops!!) I can't believe I've posted that many entries! And just about ALL of them are about Eli (of whom this blog is mainly about anyway!)
As a celebration of my 500th post, I'm hosting a contest!!! In the spirit of MckMama, I'm hosting a NAME THAT PICTURE Contest!! Come up with the best caption for the picture below, and if I choose you, you will get the following:
* Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap
* Bath & Body Works Lotion & Spray (sample size)
* Bath & Body Works Bar of Soap
* Yankee Candle Tarts (2)
*UPDATE - Contest Ends Thursday, June 4 at 8:00pm (EST)
*2nd UPDATE - Since apparently no one only 3 people read this blog , I'm keeping it open for another day in the hopes that I get some more hits at the contest! I LOVE the entries I have gotten so far! Come on people - bring on the comments!!!
Sound good?! Ok here's your picture:
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
500th Post AND A Contest!
Posted by Abby at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"Symbiosis is defined as the interdependent mutually beneficial relationship between two dissimilar organisms. Pictured here is an example of symbiosis in action -- boy needs a neck pillow and dog needs a cozy snuggling hiding spot. The perfect symbiotic relationship!"
Can you tell I was a science teacher in a former life? :)
I don't know why this is so tough because that picture is halarious!!! Maybe it's the tired Mommy-brain thing I got going on today. Anyway, here's my caption - "This was MY seat first, and I'm NOT moving!!!"
Too funny, Abbs!
"A what? I'm sitting on a what? What's that wheezing noise?"
Mom, I think I developed a cancerous spot on my neck and its barking at me!!!
Post a Comment