Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Trip To the Zoo!

I LOVE having a membership to the zoo! We went again today since we didn't get to see everything the last time we went. The weather couldn't have been any better. We brought a picnic lunch and ate at one of the picnic areas in the zoo. What a fun day!!
(To see all the pictures, go HERE.)


THIS IS THE EXHIBIT WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE LAST TIME WE WERE THERE - SO COOL!



ELI TAKING A LOOK AT THE GIRAFFES



THE CAME SO CLOSE TO US!



HE WAS POSING FOR US!



SO PRETTY



ELI LOVED SEEING THE ELEPHANTS



HE COULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF OF THEM, EVEN FOR A PICTURE!



STILL STARING DOWN THE ELEPHANTS



ELIJAH'S NEXT PET!



ENJOYING OUR PICNIC



ELI CHOWING DOWN!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a zoo membership and we love it! I especially like how the membership gets you in free to other zoos across the country. And it's nice to know you can come back often so each trip doesn't have to be super long. Wish we could see those giraffes so close!

Sara said...

Oh my! It has been quite a while since I've been able to catch up with everyone. Eli is growing so fast. I cannot believe that hair!! SO cute! Has he had a haircut yet?! It looks so thick and even. Gage went to the zoo for the first time in MI. Fun!