Saturday, April 26, 2008

We Are in Trouble!

Elijah took his first steps yesterday! I went to pick Eli up at my sister-in-law's house, and she had been trying to get him to walk all day. Well, I got down and put my arms out and he walked to me - 3 steps all by himself!! It was wonderful! Now that he's figured it out, we're going to be in trouble! My little mover! I'm so proud of him!

4 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Congrats to Elijah!! Let more fun times begin!!

Unknown said...

How exciting that you were able to be the one to see the first steps! Your life is never going to be the same now! Way to go, Elijah!

Janelle said...

Have fun chasing after him!!! :)

Sara said...

YAY!!!! Gage is getting very close too. I swear...he JUST started crawling, and he is already almost walking. It's scary! Fun too though!! Congrats on this milestone, one of many that passes much too quickly!